The library is open to the public. You are welcome to visit the library during the following hours to browse the collection, read the newspaper, or use a computer.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The following COVID-19 measures remain in place:
- Unvaccinated patrons should continue to wear masks.
- Curbside pickup service will continue through the summer on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Please limit your visit to one hour.
- We will be limiting the number of patrons allowed in the library at one time.
- A limited number of computers will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must socially-distance from other patrons who are not a member of your party.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the library.
Curbside service will be available on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call (715) 394-8860 to request items and schedule your curbside pickup appointment.