Starting Monday, October 5, you no longer need to make an appointment to visit the library. You are welcome to visit the library during these hours to browse the collection, read the newspaper, or use a computer.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The following COVID-19 measures remain in place:
- Masks are required to be worn the entire time you are in the library. If you are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons, curbside pickup service and our electronic resources are available.
- Please limit your visit to one hour.
- We will be limiting the number of patrons allowed in the library at one time.
- A limited number of computers will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must socially-distance from other patrons who are not a member of your party.
- Children age 14 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the library.
- Please continue to use the outdoor book drop to return all materials (even DVDs and audiobooks). We are not currently accepting materials inside the library.
Curbside service will be available on Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call (715) 394-8860 to request items and schedule your curbside pickup appointment.