While we can’t gather in-person this year for our 11th annual Love Your Local Artist event, you can still support local art and libraries with our virtual celebration!
As in previous years, local artists have generously donated a variety of hand-crafted items for our auction, and this year you can view items and bid online!
This year’s offerings include
- a handcrafted wooden tree created and donated by John Thompson,
- handcrafted jewelry created and donated by Leah Biezuns,
- a vintage chair from Superior’s old Webster Chair Factory featuring a gorgeous depiction of the sacred Little Spirit Cedar Tree, painted and donated by Kris Nelson,
- a framed photograph of Foxboro’s Empire Creek taken and donated by photographer Christel Lewis,
- plus paintings, handmade cards, and more!
Items can be viewed on the auction website starting February 1. Bidding will begin February 8. Visit our website during the month of February to learn more about the artists who are participating in this year’s virtual celebration, and for an online slideshow featuring images from previous LYLA celebrations!
All funds raised during Love Your Local Artist will support library services and programs all year long!